Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Faith Can Move Houses

As you know we have our house for sale and you also know that it's NOT a good time to be selling a house, but Rickey and I have faith that it will sell. We have been praying that God will bring the buyer to us. To us it's a "God thing" if it's His will for us to sale, He'll send the buyer.
During the night our dog Gretchen was like myself could not sleep...I think she senses changes going on in her home. How could she not? Her favorite chair was moved out and their is all kind of stuff on the sofa and love seat. I could hear her moving around because of the clinging of stuff in the living room as she tried to find a place to lay. She finally came to bed and settled in. When I finally decided to lay down, I had to get her to move over. When I got up this morning and walked into the living room, I wanted to climb back into bed, what a big mess there is in there.
Today I cook for the church...I love cooking and I love my church family so I enjoy exercising my gift for HIM. We are having taco salad with all the trimings, cheese dip, and brownies with ice cream for dessert. I usually have around 75 that eats. I also cook for the "Prime Timers" group in our church. I was blessed by a gift to go on a trip with them 2 weeks ago to Piegon Forge Tennessee and I was blessed beyond measure. A couple from our church,one of them got sick and could not go so I was asked to go in their place, someone also blessed me with spending money for my eats...God is so good and so is my church family. The speaker for the week was a pastor from Panama City Florida and each one of his sermons was right on target to what I needed to hear. God prepared the way for me to go and he equipped the pastor for my needs. God's an on time God, yes, He is! I enjoyed the entire trip, the fellowship with everyone, the great food (lots and lots of food), the conference, the All American show we attended, but most of all the love that each one of them poured out on me.
I need to go I hear the church kitchen calling me!!!

1 comment: