Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I have faltered at times on this long and uphill journey, but not once did I let go of God's hand or He mine. As I read God's word, He reveals to me that all suffering has meaning in His kingdom and at those times is when I can demostrate my trust in Him. He will bring good out of everything. Through this loss He is bringing me to the realization that no matter what my circumstances may be, I can find joy in His presence. I can glorify Him in the midst of this storm. The last words He spoke before ascending into heaven; " I am with you always," is the promise I hold on to each day. I trust Him to provide the strenght that I need moment by moment.

I am very grateful for all my family and friends. I am encouraged each day by knowing that my family and I are being prayed for by so many people from all over the world. Some day we will meet and you will know that you did make a difference in my life and the lives of my family.

I hope each and everyone of you have a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving!

Much love from my family to yours!

3 comments:

  1. I saw your comment on Meredith's blog and realized you were her mother and that you had a blog! I jumped right over here and read everything. I just want you to know that I have thought so much about you since I first heard of your families great loss. I'm just a stranger in the blog world living in North Alabama, but I've prayed for you. Thanks for blogging! I'm sure it's so hard, but it's such a great encouragement to read your words and see the hand of the Almighty God in your life. After hearing about you, I've often wondered about you and wondered about your faith. It's so good for me to "meet" you and know that you are in Good Hands!!! I will continue to pray for you and your family! Can't wait to "meet" the newest member! Love, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to send a little note to say congratulations on the arrival of your sweet, new grandbaby :) Hope all is well ~ ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. terri- 1st off CONGRATS on your newest grandbaby!!! May she bring u soooo much JOY and aid to restore a wee bit of your broken heart... I have been following mere's blog for quite sometime after 1st hearing that she was requesting prayers though kelly's corner, after the accident. I know I don't KNOW her, greg, or anyone in the extended family but I fEeL ever so called to PRAY. I am not only praying for them Terri, from the sec I read about this accident my HEART bleed for YOU I truly CANNOT imagine your pain and heartache...I think of u, mere, andGREG DAILY and I ask our heavenly Father to bring u peace of mind,heart, and soul.............

    ReplyDelete