Friday, November 6, 2009

"My Dear Child"

There is something blazing in my heart that I yearn for you to know and hold on to; and this is it, My love, which came down to you in the person of My perfect Son, Jesus, is complete, full, unchangeable, and eternal. It is one gift that circumstances can neither alter or steal away.
Nothing you will ever face in this life is powerful enough to come between you and My love for you. My love will be your one constant in the shifting landscapes of a transient universe. It is an open door, when you are hungry and homeless, a warm embrace, when you are lost and alone, a safe harbor, when you are tossed by the storms of life, a warm fire, when the world has turned you out into the cold. So hold on to this truth as a treasure in your heart.

I love you forever,
GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment